A large percentage (approximately 35% – 40%) of our patients are adults, and they agree that it’s never too late to improve their greatest asset — their smile. Braces aren’t just for kids anymore, adult orthodontics in Fort Collins is common. Tooth alignment can be changed at any age if your gums and bone structure are healthy. We offer a variety of of adult dentistry treatments in Fort Collins that are designed for different age groups — including adults.
JoAnn, Sue and Cinda (actual patients who work and smile together)
BENEFITS OF ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT AS AN ADULT
- Dramatically improve personal appearance
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Improve the health of your teeth and gums — extremely important!
- Prevent gum and bone loss
- Prevent tooth decay and abnormal wear of tooth enamel and surfaces
- Prevent headaches and jaw joint (TMJ/TMD) pain
During the complimentary initial examination, we will determine the best possible treatment for your individual needs. When you leave our office, you’ll know how long your Fort Collins adult orthodontics treatment will be and the exact cost of the investment.
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (970) 377-1888 (Fort Collins) or (970) 460-0791 (Windsor).