BENEFITS OF ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT AS AN ADULT
- Dramatically improve personal appearance
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Improve the health of your teeth and gums — extremely important!
- Prevent gum and bone loss
- Prevent tooth decay and abnormal wear of tooth enamel and surfaces
- Prevent headaches and jaw joint (TMJ/TMD) pain
Good news! The new techniques and appliances we use for adult orthodontics in Fort Collins greatly reduces discomfort levels, decrease the frequency of visits, and shorten treatment time (something that is very important to our adult patients). Your options include metal braces, clear braces or transparent aligners that can be worn at night to improve mild cases of misaligned teeth.
During the complimentary initial examination, we will determine the best possible treatment for your individual needs. When you leave our office, you’ll know how long your Fort Collins adult orthodontics treatment will be and the exact cost of the investment.